experience in the field
CTM is a Russian specialized software developer. Founded in 1995 in Saint Petersburg, the company has been growing successfully ever since. Now it is a leading developer of special application software for customs clearance, rail transportation and information support for international trade.
СТМ has been operating in the market for locating and tracking wagons and containers for over 8 years, and has both the experience and qualifications needed to provide accurate and up-to-date information.
Since its foundation, СТМ has been adhering to high software development standards meeting all customer requirements. Over 20 years of successful operation, the company has achieved outstanding results and proven itself as a reliable partner and provider of high-quality solutions and services.
Today CTM is the official software developer for the Federal Customs Service of Russia and the JSC Russian Railways. It has the Associate Partner status in the Organization for Co-Operation between Railways (OSJD) and is an official member of the Eurasian Business Council non-commercial partnership.
Many software products offered by CTM are one-of-a-kind on the market providing unique opportunities for work process optimization and integration with enterprise information systems.
The software is designed keeping in mind the fact that not every user is an IT specialist. Therefore, all application programs have a simple, intuitive interface that enables quick completion of the required tasks and provides access to all necessary information. The software products contain an extensive foreign economic activity and logistics database which is regularly updated over the Internet.
The CTM specialists provide high-quality customer support and software maintenance services. They are also experts in international trade, customs clearance, railway transportation and logistics.
Many leading companies in their respective fields have appreciated and taken advantage of the unique features and user-friendliness of software offered by CTM.
Today over 11 000 entities from all over the world use CTM software products and services. The company’s geographical coverage includes Russia, the CIS, Eastern, Central and Western Europe, Asia, and North America. The company has an extensive dealership network throughout Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan consisting of over 80 dealers and representatives.
CTM's customers include major cargo terminals, customs agents, freight forwarders, commercial entities and government institutions, such as Gazprom, Lukoil, Sibur Holding, TransContainer, Russian Railways, DB Schenker, Kühne&Nagel, Neste and many others.
Over the years of its operation, CTM has won numerous awards and prizes:
- Winner of the Customs Olympus 2013 competition among leaders of international trade in the category Best Customs IT Integrator in Russia;
- Top Russian national award Financial and Economic Olympus in the category Taxpayer of 2011;
- Award of the Russian Railways Partner magazine in the category The Most Reliable Partner;
- Award of the Government of the Russian Federation and Russian Academy of Sciences for Contribution to Russia’s Competitive Strength;
- Award of the Government of the Russian Federation and Russian Academy of Sciences Russian National Olympus in the category Small and Medium Business Excellence.
- Winner of the Customs Olympus 2014 competition among leaders of international trade in the category Best Customs IT Integrator in Russia.
- Winner of the Customs Olympus 2015 competition among leaders of international trade in the category Best Customs IT Integrator in Russia.
- Diploma of honor "For the contribution to the development of Organisation for Co-Operation Between Railways (OSJD).
CTM offers practical training courses to the general public in the following areas:
- Customs clearance;
- Railway logistics.
All courses are based on CTM software, which is currently used by major state-owned and private companies, customs agents, freight forwarders and companies engaged in international trade.
Training is conducted by employees from the relevant departments of CTM, lead specialists of the Federal Customs Service of Russia, and lecturers from Russian higher education establishments. They are highly skilled professionals in the field of international trade and logistics with deep theoretical knowledge and extensive practical experience.